I have shared a love for MFIT SUPPS since I have met the team, and I've been active in the fitness community for over a decade.
I started as a little girl with martial arts working my way up to 2nd degree black belt. I then changed focus to strength. I’ve been training for years for strength including Olympic lifts and functional training. I have been lucky enough to find a brand that believes in me and wants to make me succeed.
These are some of my accomplishments that would love to share with you:
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION of BODYBUILDING
· Online Fitness Coach and Competition Prep Coach, Certified Trainer
· In- House Competition/Lifestyle Coach Team Trex Training- Canada
· IFBB Pro Competitor 2012-present
· NPC Judge
· 2013 Olympia qualified, 2017 Arnold Australia Invitation
· Contributor Inside Fitness magazine, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Digital Muscle, NPC News Online
IFBB Pro Fitness Coach/Client Specialist
· Implemented appropriate training, nutrition and cardiovascular plan for each member every month.
· Maintained a client base of 120-150 members
· Contest Prep Coach for members wanting to compete in Fitness Competitions.
· Motivate, and guide members on the most effective workout regimens while explaining the proper techniques and appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles based on their individual needs and level of experience.
· Provided progress feedback and nutritional options to every client on a daily/weekly basis and encouraged members to reach their fitness and wellness goals.
· Regularly promote clients and Bombshell Fitness LLC via all platforms of Social Media.
• National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Precision Nutrition Level 1
• Adult CPR/AED Certified